Hudson eCommerce WordPress Theme
Hudson eCommerce WordPress theme is ideal for eShops, blogs, eCommerce sites and online catalogs. You may also use it for other projects that are related to eCommerce. With Hudson, you can market products and services easily and transform your site into a moneymaking success. The theme is WooCommerce compatible. It has a modern, minimalistic and clean design that comes with the entire eCommerce features, designed to help you manage an online store easily. The advanced features that come with Hudson will help in facilitating the process of setting up and creating eCommerce sites. These features are custom widgets and posts, social media integration, built in shortcodes, product lists, shopping cart, advanced filters, amazing sliders complete with special offers, rating system, user account panel and others.
WooCommerce is the best known WordPress toolkit for eCommerce. The range of eCommerce features that you can use will allow you to manage orders, products, inventory, customers and shipping. Hudson will also work flawlessly with popular payment gateways such as bank transfer, credit cards and PayPal. You can enjoy a wide variety of extra extensions and transform your internet store into anything you like. All these can be done even if you do not have knowledge of codes. To top it all, WooCommerce is 100 percent free.
Exclusive Features of Hudson eCommerce WordPress Theme
· Clean design – the layout elements of Hudson contains stunning representation with bright colors, minimalistic aesthetics and wide spacing. You can highlight your products in a stylish manner and attract your users’ attention. You can also increase your site conversion rate.
· Featured slider – the transition and visual effects that you will find with Hudson has been done with the latest HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery library.
· Product list – this is a categorized catalog online with your latest products. It comes with filters as well as sorting by price, popularity and price. Different items can be added to the shopping cart without the need to reload the page.
· Integrated shortcodes – lots of shortcodes were integrated with Hudson so you can create new components fast even without knowledge of web development. You may use the shortcodes to make buttons, tabs, pricing tables, special offers, team members and others.
· Social media support – Hudson is integrated with popular social media services such as Pinterest and Google+.
· Subscription and contact form – this feature is useful for allowing users to subscribe to your newsletters and send messages. Subscribers can be managed from a dedicated area in the backend within the admin panel.
· Google maps – this very popular service is used to represent geographical location. Just type the name of your location and preview the map. You can then pick a custom icon then save the data.
· Custom posts – add your new predefined elements from a dedicate area in the WordPress admin. Every post can be customized and designed to fit the layout perfectly.